Here are the top 20 books on Amazon from last year on Business Success
1. Street Smart Disciplines of Successful People: 7 Indispensable Disciplines For Breakout Business Success (Volume 1)
A Word from John and Mark. Why do you need this book? How is it different? Why do people like it? What’s all the buzz about? And what are “street smarts” anyway? Street smarts are what you get from doing it, not from reading about it.
2. Mindset: The New Psychology of Success
Mindset is “an established set of attitudes held by someone,” says the Oxford American Dictionary. It turns out, however, that a set of attitudes needn’t be so set, according to Dweck, professor of psychology at Stanford. Dweck proposes that everyone has either a fixed mindset or a growth mindset.
3. HOW TO PUBLISH A #1 BEST SELLER ON KINDLE – NO COST PUBLISHING AND MARKETING SECRETS OF A BEST SELLING AUTHOR – HOW T…
HOW TO PUBLISH A #1 BEST SELLER ON KINDLE – NO COST PUBLISHING AND MARKETING SECRETS OF A BEST SELLING AUTHOR – HOW TO BOOK & GUIDE FOR SMART DUMMIES: CHRISTOPHER DAVID ALLEN:
4. The Millionaire Real Estate Agent: It’s Not About the Money…It’s About Being the Best You Can Be!
“Keller presents the million-dollar benchmark as a symbol of excellence, rather than a monument to materialism.” — Chris Leporni, Realtor Magazine”The Millionaire Real Estate Agent is the step-by-step handbook for seeking excellence in your profession and your life.”
5. Three Simple Steps: A Map to Success in Business and Life
“…an inspirational and thought-provoking read…”-Publishers Weekly”Trevor Blake has provided a clear and concise road map for those of us who believe we were born to make a difference but needed help getting started. The empowering and inspirational message will change your life. … It did mine!
6. The Squidoo Success Formula Training Guide – Everything You Need To Know To Make Money From Squidoo!
The Squidoo Success Formula Training Guide – Everything You Need To Know To Make Money From Squidoo!: Wendy Bon, Jason Katzenback
7. How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying
This fizzy musical was a Broadway smash in 1962, and boy, is it a product of its era. Executive washrooms, gray-flannel-suit businessmen, hip-swinging secretaries–they’re all preserved in the movie’s brightly colored amber. J. Pierpont Finch (Robert Morse) is the window washer who climbs the corporate ladder in a few days, guided by a how-to book.
8. M&A Integration: How To Do It. Planning and delivering M&A integration for business success
Read, think and learn:How to get the most value out of your dealWhat the stages of a successful integration areAbout different strategy and delivery issuesWhen to start planningTools, techniques, and checklists that will get you through everythingLessons learnt and pitfalls to avoid from the experience of hundreds of deals
9. The Outsiders: Eight Unconventional CEOs and Their Radically Rational Blueprint for Success
“Thorndike wants to give any manager or business owner the confidence to occasionally do things differently from your peers … to make the most of the cards they’re dealt and to delight their shareholders.” – Financial Times”[Thorndike’s] findings turn received wisdom about CEO success on its head.
10. The Social Media Bible: Tactics, Tools, and Strategies for Business Success (Wiley Desktop Editions)
Praise for The Social Media Bible”The social media phenomenon is still ramping up, and this book provides useful and timely business advice.”-Vint Cerf, Father Of The Internet”Social media and customer care are rapidly coming together. The Social Media Bible is a must-read for any professional who wants to stay on top of this rapidly changing topic.
Never miss our updates
For Music Submissions, Adverts and other info
Homezone Media…your thoughts, our core values!